THE BEGINNING:
I have to give all of the credit of me starting this blog to my niece Mary Williams. Mary is much more computer savvy than I am (which wouldn't be hard at all! HA ) She saw the darling picture of Grant in the chicken costume and thought it needed to be documented this way. So she sat down at my computer and set this whole thing up. She showed Camille how to post and update and that is how it all started. Little by little I have learned how to maintain it. My whole intent in keeping this blog up is to use it like a journal and to keep our daily lives somehow recorded. My hope is at the end of each year to have a book printed for my kids to have and keep. It has been fun to learn and to be encouraged by so many of my cute young friends that are way better at this than I am.....who says you can't teach and OLD dog NEW tricks!!
Happy Blogging..........
Halloween:
October 29, 2007
Grant's Pre-school had a Halloween parade. As you can see by the pictures he was not happy about being a chicken in the least. He wanted to be an elephant!! Everyone got quite a kick out of seeing the grumpy chicken little. ;)



1 comment:
this is hysterical!!
Post a Comment