TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Sunday, May 25, 2008

Strawberry Legs


After a day in the sun Kaylee wished that she had borrowed some of Grant's sunscreen! This picture of Kaylee does not do the color justice. She looks like a strawberry Oreo. From now on I will spray Grant and Kaylee down at the same time!!
Pictured with Kaylee is her dog "Tex" short for Texas.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

i saw a quick glance at her poor legs today at church! you are right, the pictures don't do it justice, so sorry!!!

Xela said...

I got a look at that sunburn as well, poor girl! But what a sweetheart she is, she fits in with your family perfectly! :)

Lori Ellsworth said...

Kaylee--we're so glad she came to Texas to be Hunter's nursery teacher!! Just kidding...I apologize now for all the tantrums he has/will throw!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones