TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Things We Did!! July 2008

This is a picture taken right outside of Moab, Utah. Grant and Steve hiked all the way to the top.
Camille and I were happy to be able to go the the "Stadium OF Fire " show at Cougar Stadium on the 4th of July in Provo, Utah. It was a fun night for both of us and just a great show all together. The Blue Man Group and Miley Cyrus both performed. It was a delightful and moving show. Well... I was not real impressed with Miley but than again I an not 14. :)


Grant, Steve and I went to Sundance and took a chairlift up to the top of the mountain. It was a fun beautiful ride. We hiked and took in the sights. It has been years since we were last there. It was well worth our time.



We got up early on the 4th of July to go to the Provo City Parade. It was a mad house and people camped out the day before to get a place to sit. I have never seen anything like it . All this for a Parade?? Here Carly and Grant wait for Curious George to come.


We went to Uncle Scott's place where the kids got to ride horses and shoot guns. I was happy to learn that in reality the pistol was just a pop gun. Even Grant took a turn. Yikes!!


1 comment:

Xela said...

Okay was everyone we know at that concert but us? I bet it was a blast!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones