TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Bunny Easter....

Grant has been asking all kind of questions this week about Bunny Easter. I tell him that it is the Easter Bunny and he just says OK and continues to talk about Bunny Easter. Where does Bunny Easter live? Does he get scared? Do dogs chase him? Why dosen't he like kids? Why won't he play with me then? What does he eat....oh I could go on and on. . :) His little pre-school had lots of fun Easter activities this week. Yesterday was the Easter Party. I got to help give this one. We all had a blast! The Easter egg hunt.
The popcorn relay. IT WAS SO WINDY. Look at all of the popcorn on the grass. Well at least the birds will be happy.
This was a game of musical egg!
This is my favorite Easter craft of the year, It says....
Here's a bunny that will last for years
He's so cute with his foot long ears!
What a clever craft. I have not seen this one before....I love those little feet! :)
By the way do you know where Bunny Easter lives??

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Grant cracks me up!! Happy Easter you guys!!!

It Just Fitz said...

Whenever I need a little chuckle, I read your blog. I LOVE IT!!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones