TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How the Williams live on the WILD side!!

OK , I have had several e-mails saying I left you all hanging. What car did the Williams get? It is an Acura MDX. It is much smaller than the Yukon XL. I must be honest that I do miss sitting up high. Camille says "Get over it Mom it wasn't that nice of a car!" Nice or not... I loved it!! My favorite thing about this car is my navagator named "Mona" ! I can tell her what to do and she responds to me. I feel like I have a new friend. Really! :) I am just trying to figure out how to get her to move INSIDE the house! I'll keep you posted....
PS: Silver is a new WHITE!!

3 comments:

It Just Fitz said...

I love it! You watch, that silver is going to grow on Steve!

Melanie said...

Whoohoo, fancy!! Want me to come over and spill pop and chicken nuggets on the interior?? Get it all initiated for you?!?!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Nice new ride, Stacey!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones