TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Prom Night 5-15-2009

BLAKE THE DESIGNER!!
Blake was asked by a friend (Lauren) from the Colleyville Ward to go to her high school prom in Grapevine. Since I was making a few of the flowers for the kids in my ward Blake wanted to be involved in making the corsage for Lauren. He was so funny and such a great help! Here he is putting the final touches on his masterpiece. The finished masterpiece! He may have found a new talent! :)

Here he is getting ready for the big night. It turned into a family affair. The HOT pink was a little girly for him but he looked great!
OK seriously Mom..... NO MORE PICTURES!!!
My favorite of the photo Shoot!! HA HA Such a classic boy pose... The bad thing about being the boys parents we did not get to see them together!

3 comments:

tiki_lady said...

i like the hot pink, very sharp. Well, I guess I must be the pushy parent because Warrior has been to 3 proms and we have been there each time. LOL, well they have been here each time. It might help that they got free pictures.
You'll have to post a picture of them together.

Angi said...

YeowZa! Blake looks great! I love the hot pink!

Melanie said...

Yes, I must say the hot pink is pretty "boss" as Mr. Blake would say! Hopefully all the rest of his "women" weren't too jealous!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones