TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Sunday, May 24, 2009

What's wrong with this picture????

Can you tell what is wrong with this picture?? We had quite a week last week. The computer was down almost all week and we had car trouble so I had the car in the shop most of the week. It was a frustrating week to say the least! It was also amazing how fast Blake took over the garage with all of his lawn equipment. I would come home to a full garage and NO place to park. This went on all week. How did I loose my spot?? I even requested that I get my spot back in the garage. After all I think I have earned the MAIN parking spot since I feed people! Blake has just kind of taken over the garage. After I finally got a bit grouchy coming home to no place to park...he finally gave me my place back.:) The computer is finally fixed and we had to get a new car because our old reliable Yukon ( I loved that car by the way...our last 3 cars have been Yukon's) was past it's prime. I finally let my husband talk me into a smaller SUV. I hope I don't regret it!! I found a car and took Steve to see it. He agreed to get it for me but was concerned that the car was silver and not white. For the last 18 years of our marriage our cars have ALL been white!! Steve believes in WHITE cars... ( I said don't you think people think you are boring always getting white cars? He said at least they know I am consistent! Ha ) As we are driving the car off the lot Steve says I would feel a bit better about this if the car were WHITE!! I said, awwwwwww let's just live a little!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So let's SEE this silver car that has the Williams' living on the WILD SIDE!! Can't wait!

Steve and Jen said...

I so agree! we need to see pictures of the new YOU!
Uncle Stephen you are wild and crazy to allow silver! Can't wait to see what happens next!

It Just Fitz said...

Hey, my garage looks just like yours! Water barrels and stuff!!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones