Monday, February 1, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010
Don't you just hate starting the new year already falling behind? Well that is exactly where I am. Playing catch up and everyday I am falling farther and farther behind. I have e-mail reminders and phone calls letting me know that the blog has been neglected. Really I am aware of this fact but honestly I am so far behind that I am avoiding it all together. I am not sure I would even continue the blog but I have already printed (in book form) two years worth of blogging and it is such a valuable record for the family. I may not be good at much but hopefully one day my kids will appreciate my effort at recording our memories, after all they are among my most precious blessings... So be patient and over the next few weeks I promise to get up to date. :) We had so much happen at the end of 2009 and much more to come in 2010 so hold on for the ride!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good - I am waiting for the updates!
I'm glad your book worked. I'm sure it will be a treasure. I would love to see it sometime and have YOU teach me how to do it since I couldn't figure it out.
Post a Comment