TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, March 4, 2011

A Few Of My Favorites....

 Camille is in her second semester of Media Arts at her high school.  Her teacher raves about her talent and eye for photography.  I have enjoyed seeing her photos.  It is fun for me because sometimes I get to drive her around and find cool things to shoot.  I can tell what is cool but I have no clue how to set up the picture.  Here are just a few of my favorites...

Self Portrait.  She even has her own little watermark on her photos.

My boys..WITHOUT SNOW on the ground.  A rare day!  Ha


Transportation

The teachers favorite



A picture of an Apes hands at the Zoo. 

One of my favorites

food
Love this one to. 

Reflection




When we went to BC last week we saw so many Mt. Sheep.  We were
sure this guy posed for her. 

This was at a playground in B.C. Canada.  I have never seen anything like it before.
 So cool.

Last semester was all black and white.  This semester is all color.  I can't wait
 to see what else she sees behind that lens!

3 comments:

Aunt LaNae said...

These are so amazing! We have to have some of these framed for our houses.

Heidi said...

CAMMIE LOU .. You are a ROCKSTAR!! Love the photos. Keep going girl .. you have an amazing talent here!!

tiki_lady said...

she has a great eye! she needs to start taking in clients and charging!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones