TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, September 3, 2012

Lake Powell AGAIN..... (August 2012)

Carly and Joel had a week off before Joel started school again and wanted to spend it at Lake Powell.  They invited Camille and Blake to meet them there and finally talked us in to sending Grant as well.   
We hated to see Blake leave us a week sooner than he had planned as he JUST got home (from his mission to South Africa) but they all wanted to go and they had a BLAST! 
Bathing at the Lake


I think Joel lost something!?

All three on one boogie board.  They were all very proud of this stunt!

Camille and Blake chillin!
It is very rewarding as a parent to see that your kids like each other and get along so well.  I am greatful that they are all so good to Grant.  Tyler and Kaylee missed out on this event as they were already back in school and work.  I am thankful for GREAT kids!  I am gald they made a memory with each other.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones