TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, June 2, 2008

Family Canton Trip May 30, 2008

We had so much fun when we took a short trip to Canton, Texas with some great friends. (The Rousseau's , Ellsworth's and Blake's friend Mike Yeck) We stayed at a FUN Bed and Breakfast if you can call it that as it was so much more!! This is my kind of camping...right Lori?! Check out Kaylee's fish..She had the biggest catch of the night!
P.S.: I figured out Picasa Lauren are you so proud??
(If you click the pictures it will enlarge the whole collage...for those of you that are new like me.) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melanie said...

you are rockin it girl! love the collage. Love how the biggest guy caught the smallest fish! It would be nice if blake would tone down the excitement in some of the pictures though! Grant is beyond cute.

Lori Ellsworth said...

Good job on the collage. Love the pictures! We had so much fun "camping" with all of you.

Nathan said...

I am SO proud! Way to go Stacey! The collage looks great (but not as great as the people in it). It looks like y'all had such a great time! Wonderful!

Lauren said...

OOPS! The above comment (under "Nathan") is actually me. I guess I didn't check to see which one of us was logged in. Sorry 'bout that!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones