Well it is really official now. Kids these days seem to make all of the plans for a wedding "before" they actually get engaged. Crazy right?? I wonder why Craig would even ask a question that he already knows the answer to.....:) He re-created the beach they visited on one of their first dates in his back yard. I think he had lots of help form his family. They have all been great and supportive.
The Ring....................



5 comments:
Congratulations Carly! The ring is beautiful and you two are a cute couple! Happy engagement!
Awwww! How sweet & romantic! And the ring is BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations to Carly!
Beautiful ring. I hope we see the cute couple at the reunion.
carly i'm so happy for you!! did you text me once you got engaged?? i got a text from an 817 number saying they were engaged. that ring is stunning!
What a great ring, so different! And the little beach was so cute, oh the days of dating how fun!
Post a Comment