TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our Country Girl May 30 - 31,2008

Can you say Green Acres Elli May....?
(Who is old enough to remember Green Acres?)


The Owner of the BBB (Les Anderson) took to Camille and even taught her how to drive his John Deer tractor. She drove it all over the place and even came home with his hat. She is her daddy's girl as tractors are his first love.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm so glad y'all had such a great time! Yee-haw! I remember Green Acres! (Yes, the song is running through my mind right this very minute!)

Great pictures!

Shelly Kenison said...

I think I have seen the show on nick at night. ha ha Sounds like a fun getaway. Is Tyler here for the entire summer? How fun to have family around.

Lori Ellsworth said...

We had a great time! The shopping was awesome and the food was even better. We missed you guys today!

texaswilliams said...

Hi Shelly,
Yes, Tyler and Kaylee are here for the summer. It has been fun to have them around. There is always something going on around here.

Any news from Mary? The baby should be here by now!

Xela said...

Wow looks like a blast, can't wait to someday get to Canton. I hear wonderful things about it. It is always great to be with friends! Glad you had a good time :)

Shelly Kenison said...

No news yet about Mary. They have tried just about everything but nothing seems to be working. I think this baby has a stubborn streak to her.

Melanie said...

I remember Green Acres! ha! see, i'm not such a baby after all, lol! isn't les the best?? he just makes the whole trip. glad you guys got to have fun.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones