TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, June 6, 2008

Isn't she TOOOO young?? Carly's getting married!

Mom... "Carly would you ever think of getting married in August?"
Carly... " Oh no way August is way toooo soon. "
Mom... "Are you thinking December? You know I don't support December weddings...that time of year is so crazy for everyone! HA HA :)
Carly..." I know but you would come right?HA HA Next April seems too far away."
TWO WEEKS LATER:
Carly..."Mom, how would you feel about us getting married in August?"

Carly announces her plans to marry the love of her life. She will be getting married to Craig Martin from Utah on August 26th 2008 in the Salt Lake City Temple. Craig came to meet us in April and we love him. He will be a great addition to our family. I told Grant that he was going to get a new brother and he said.."Where is Blake and Tyler going?" I said," You just have 3 brothers now" ...I think he was OK with that! :)

The next posting will be in September as I am now going CRAZY with wedding plans!!! HELP! HA HA

9 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

WOW, Huge Congratulation!!! I have know Craig since he was little, and he is great. He comes from a great family too. How fun to be joining forces with another great family!

Melanie said...

we make plans and God laughs! ok, i officially feel old. another one of my young women is getting married! way to go carly, i'm so happy for you. You so deserve every happiness!! love you girl. Stac--i'm here for you, what do you need??

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

Congratulations! We got married in August also, but it was in Phoenix, so Utah weather would be a big step up from that! We'll come grab Grant anytime you need us to so you can do your planning!

Craig said...

Hey mom we were thinking....do you think july is too soon?? Let me know...

texaswilliams said...

Look Son....July is NOT even an option!! Still no call from you? What is up with that??
:)

Lauren said...

CONGRATULATIONS to Carly! I can't believe it! What a cute picture (and couple, of course)!

Mother-of-the-bride,
Let me know what I can do to help you, okay? Congrats in gaining another son!

By the way, I LOVE Grant's reaction...that's priceless!

Xela said...

Congrats to you all! Carly will be such a beautiful bride, I think she is a gorgeous girl! Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING! I would love to help! :)

Mary said...

Stacey,

You are the best party planner ever. I'm sure everything will go with out a hitch.

Congrats to the new couple!

Mary said...

P.S. Why not have it over the July 4th weekend in conjuntion with the Williams Family Reunion? Then we could all kill two birds with one stone... JK ha, ha, I don't think Carly would want a camping wedding reception.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones