TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Sunday, August 3, 2008

San Antiono, Texas...July 29, 2008

We took a quick trip to San Antonio for a State All Stars Football game. A boy from our ward (and one of Blake's very good Friends) was chosen to play. He was offered a full ride to BYU and will play after his mission. He is a little guy...weighing in at 296 lbs. and stands 6'8. Look for Micheal Yeck all you BYU fans. Go Cougars................ #77













The Priest age boys also traveled down for the game. Pictures is Axel Boyer, Dylan Briggs, Blake and Jackson Skinner. They hit Slitterbon (water park) before the game.


We on the other hand headed to the River Walk. Kaylee has never been there so we showed her a few of the sights.

Dad found this great little Mexican place for us to have dinner........








Tyler, Kaylee, Camille, Carly, Grant and Dad at the Alamo.










3 comments:

Xela said...

looks like so much fun, we ate at that same mexican resturant last year when we went. Isn't the River Walk so neat. Have you started Breaking Dawn yet? It is so good, I haven't finished it yet (like some crazy speed readers) but I think you will LOVE it! :)

Mary said...

I just noticed that Cami is taller than Carly now. I guess that makes me the shortest (besides David & Grant).

Shelly Kenison said...

I love San Antonio! What a fun family trip and what a fun excuse to head down there. We are huge BYU Fans and it always makes it more fun when you know one of the players.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones