
THEY DID IT!! Could you be any prouder?? Steve took Tyler, Kaylee, Blake and Camille to Wichita Falls, Texas on Friday August 22. They spent the night there in a nice new hotel and relaxed and got ready for the ride the next day. The race started at 7:05 A.M. Tyler, Kaylee and Blake all did the 100 mile ride and Steve and Camille did the 75 miles. None of them really "trained" for the ride so it is amazing that they made it at all. Blake, Steve and Carly did the race last year and Blake was hoping to finish faster then he did last year. He was at mile marker 80 at 12:30 so he was on track to "blow his time out of the water" SIX flat tires (between them) later......they crossed the finish line at about 3:30. Grant and I (and of course TEX the dog) headed up the next morning to greet them at the finish line and record it all with pictures! Good Job!! 








3 comments:
Wow what an amazing accomplishment! How fabulous that so many of you did it together. Glad you all are still alive.
i'm so impressed!! they are all crazy! how fun that they all did it together. and blake, can you smile in at least ONE picture?!? lol!
Hey Gang,
I thought about you all day Saturday wishing I was riding as part of the Williams peloton. Sounds like another succesful race! BTW, I can still taste the pickle juice from last years race.
Post a Comment