TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, April 18, 2009

Look Who Came To Our house!

Grant was so excited the day that Pierce came over to play. Christine had a Doctor appointment so we got to have a play date. I love this little boy. He reminds me a lot of what my kids looked like as babies. Grant even asked his dad is we could have another baby. I overheard the answer from the other room.....NO

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Hilarious!! Pierce is getting so big! what a couple of cuties...I love the new quotes on the side! Priceless.

Lori Ellsworth said...

I cannot believe how big Pierce is!! And those cheeks!

Beth Ann said...

I haven't seen Pierce since he was just a newborn! He is the cutest!

eden&mike said...

That is too funny.My twins ask me everyday for a "girl baby".Isnt it funny how kids just think it would be so easy..

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones