
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
PRICELESS
This will melt your heart... Grant came home from pre-school last week all excited. They have something called "Star Singer" during their singing time each week. If you are chosen as the "Star Singer" you get to choose a small Oriental Trading Company type toy. It is always a big day when Grant gets Star Singer!! Well, I guess ONCE a year on each child's birthday they get to pick a gift from the nicer toy box. Grant waited ALL year for this day. He came home last week with this fan that he talked about all year and said, "Mom I finally got it for YOU." as he handed me the fan.... It melted my heart. How sweet is that. OK, he is my favorite! Until he doesn't make his bed....;) Ha 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I teared up a little when I read this. I love that little guy!
Post a Comment