Here Steve is swimming with Grant and Tanner.
Grant swam and jumped off the diving board non-stop for four hours! Needless to say he was asleep before we got home!
Camille visiting with our friends the Rousseau's.
Camille taking our picture. Can you tell how HOT it was. We love Texas Summers. ;)
Blake went to the party for a little bit and then he had a hot date! Blake and 3 of his"ladies"watched the fireworks from the back of his truck on the "love Sac"! The things that boy comes up with! All in all it was a fun and relaxing day. A day we all needed.
It is important to remember why we get to celebrate this day to being with. I am so thankful to be blessed enough to live in this great country. Thank you to all of the men and women who have made the USA ...the land of the FREE. I love this quote:"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who do us harm. -George Orwell



1 comment:
Looks so fun, I actually miss those hot Texas summer days!
Post a Comment