On the way to school Grant informed me that I didn't need to walk him into school because he knows where his classroom is. HELLO...he is 5! I said Grant, mom's have to come when you are in kindergarten or they would think I am a bad Mom if I didn't come. He said." OK you can come but wait until I get up there." He gets to take the elevator up to his classroom so that was a novelty to him. He is giving me the OK to come on up! ;)Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day Of School 2009
This was a really HARD school year for me. Blake left for College and Grant started kindergarten! How did I loose two kids in one year? The house is so calm and a bit too calm for my liking. Here Grant is ready to go to school with Mrs. Vermette his teacher at building blocks.
On the way to school Grant informed me that I didn't need to walk him into school because he knows where his classroom is. HELLO...he is 5! I said Grant, mom's have to come when you are in kindergarten or they would think I am a bad Mom if I didn't come. He said." OK you can come but wait until I get up there." He gets to take the elevator up to his classroom so that was a novelty to him. He is giving me the OK to come on up! ;)
On the way to school Grant informed me that I didn't need to walk him into school because he knows where his classroom is. HELLO...he is 5! I said Grant, mom's have to come when you are in kindergarten or they would think I am a bad Mom if I didn't come. He said." OK you can come but wait until I get up there." He gets to take the elevator up to his classroom so that was a novelty to him. He is giving me the OK to come on up! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment