TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Sunday, September 27, 2009

Run In The Dark Sept. 2007

Grant and Hailey at the end of the race. They both did an awesome job!
It has been somewhat of a tradition to run in the cities fun run they have to raise money for the storehouse in our community. Grant was so excited that we signed up again to run this year and he talked about all week. We thought we better do the 1 mile fun run so that it was short for Grant and of course for me....:)I took the stroller just in case he need it. He ran the whole way and did not stop even once. I ended up pushing an empty stroller! These are really funky pictures but they are all I have. Steve, Grant and I am the end of both races...

We all love the fresh fruit and COLD water at the end of the race.

Steve and Grant.


The fun thing that happened is that we decided we would just run/walk the 5 K for a little bit. we ran into the Hicksons and Grant caught his second wind and wanted to run with his friend Hailey. Those two little kids ran most of that race. It was so darling to watch them. Grant's face was beat red but he was determined not to give in...Steve and I on the other hand were tired and decided to step out to try to take some pictures as they ran back or way. As we were walking back to the race grant said.."Dad. I can't believe you cut." !! He is watching!


Connie, Hailey and Chris Hickson.


What a fun memory this will be! See you there next year!

2 comments:

A & C Hickson said...

What a fun time! Thanks for the only pictures of the event!! I can't believe you cut!!!

Joel and Carly Goodman said...

Okay what is going on!? You act like you must be busy planning a wedding or something?!? No updates in like a month!!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones