TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Camille and her Camera!

Camille is my picture happy girl! She loves to play and have fun with the camera. I am so glad she does because she gets some fun shots.... Here are a few of them. She has even taught Grant to point and shoot!

Fun on the tramp.
They had a fun baby shower for Camille's piano teacher. it was all New Moon themed because Beth Ann is a Twilight FREAK! Well, I think everyone there was but ME! We all then went to the midnight showing of New Moon. Yes...even me. Honestly.....It was fun to go along and see how thrilled my daughter was to hang out with the Mom's and see a silly movie. I for the life of me don't get why everyone is so gaga over this series....it makes no sense to me. Am I tooooo old or just to realistic to get it?? Oh.... I know, I already graduated from high School! :) I am sure I will make enemies with that comment!
McKenzie and Camille stand by the life size Edward. Is that his name or is it Jacob?? :)
Stephanie and Camille playing dress up and taking pictures....the funny thing is that these girls and others will play dress up here and take pictures for hours....they have done it since they were Beehives...it still puts a smile on my face!
Playing with the color on her camera.

My darling boy! what a pose.

Bath time.

Oh sure we had the Forth of July in November here in Texas....I was a bit nervous that the neighbors would smell the fireworks and call the police. That would be an expensive fireworks show! :) Grant was thrilled to actually get to play with sparklers. Things we took for granted as a kid.
Get taking more pictures Camille....I love them!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones