TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

We had a great and relaxing Thanksgiving day. We were lucky enough to be able to go to a fabulous lake house in Grandbury, Texas with some friends.... The Hughes , Bezzant's and the Wahlin's. We had such a wonderful time just relaxing and talking. It was great food and plenty of it!! The setting was out of this world. If I can figure out how to get a picture of the lake house you will know what I mean! It out does most of our REAL homes by 500%! It was nestled right on the lake and what a beautiful day! Here Steve and Bob shoot the breeze. Here is Grant and Jake being boys Grant was in heaven playing ball all day. This is my favorite picture of the guys holding on to Rick Wahlin's legs so he doesn't fall in the lake as he tries to get the ball out of the water. I don't think anyone of those guys could hold on to RICK if his was going in! :)

The adults went for a nice walk after dinner and then when it was nice and late we headed home. We all need a day like that to take time and reflect on just how really blessed we are. I have a wonderful family and friends. I couldn't be any happier with my life than I am here in Keller, Texas.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones