TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ace of Cakes...BLAKE!!

Blake has earned quit a name for himself as the CAKE BOSS! He loves to decorate theme cakes for people's birthdays. Amazingly he is pretty good at. I have to laugh a bit because the quality and taste of the cake is really not that important...it is ALL about the look! ;) Not only did we celebrate Tyler's graduation but we had Joel's birthday, Steve and my 27th Anniversary and Blake going through the temple all in a 2 day time frame. Blake is making this cake for Joel's Birthday. It is in the image of "TEX " ..Tyler and Kaylee's dog that Joel loves.

The Masterpiece! Joel, Blake, Tyler, Grant and TEX the dog.
While Blake created the cake the girls were busy making headbands. I have a crafty bunch of kids and I love that!

Joel blowing out the candles!
Happy 25th Birthday Joel!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones