TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Easter 4-3-2010

Who doesn't love to dye Easter Eggs?? It is one of my fondest childhood memories and almost as anticipated as Christmas. Grant asks for weeks before Easter when he can finally dye eggs. Although Camille doesn't look thrilled in this picture...she is a great sport and always so good to help Grant make beautiful creations. Grant learned about his teacher's VERY FRAGILE eggs at school and he wanted one of his very own. He could not believe we could blow the yoke out through such a small hole. It was lots of fun and we made several of them. Camille thought it was just plain GROSS. I am sure she has done this before. :)
The HUNT! The fun and joy of childhood. It doesn't seem to matter if you are 5 or 15.


We were invited to eat dinner with some great friends Leslie and Christine. It was so kind of them to think of us even when they had family coming over. It was nice to spend time with them and dinner was of course so YUMMY. Leslie made his famous cinnamon rolls and they were to die for. I ate 2 and that was after I had eaten a huge meal...( i know I shouldn't admit that) They were honestly that good. We took this flower arrangement to them as a thank you. Grant was so happy to help arrange it.
How grateful I am for this special day and for sacrifice that was made for each of us by our elder brother. We were able to listen to General Conference all day and hear wise testimony from our Prophet and his apostles. It is truly one of my favorite times of year. It was so nice to have Easter and General Conference fall on the same day.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones