TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, January 17, 2011

A Letter to Botswans from Grant. So Darling.

Dear Blakey bo bakey fee fi fo fakey,


This week I got a new Wii game. Uh, this week I got a new Kon Zu pet. It you don’t know what a Kon Zu pet is, it’s like a ZuZu pet. It’s a fighting ZuZu pet so they call it a Kon Zu pet.


Do you like it in Botswana or have you got to Botswana? Have you seen any animals and elephants? What’s your favorite animal you have seen in Botswana? Have you liked it more in South Africa than Botswana, or more in Botswana than South Africa? What do the cars look like in Botswana?
When you sent us a picture of you with the lawn mower where were you at?
I’m doing good in school, and I changed places with my friend Logan so now I’m where he is and he’s where I used to be. Do you know what my teacher’s name is?


This week I went ice skating at Cam’s school. It was fun. I got to stand up all by myself. I went slow the first lap but fast the last two laps.


This week I decorated my shoes. I made one shoe look like it had a mustache with eyes and it had my name for hair. The other shoe had the same things as a mustache but it looked different for the hair. For the mouth I did swirly glue things.


Sometime next week or the week after that I’m going skiing. The first year I went roller blading. The next year I went ice skating; went to the museum; did a music. Wait, I sang to people at a house but it’s not any kind of house it’s a house where old people live.


Okay, that’s all.
Love,
Grant

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones