TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, March 11, 2011

REALLY!?? Isn't it March and time for Spring!

You can't tell by this pictures but it is SNOWING this morning.  I almost cried!  I love snow and it is beautiful but it is March and I am so ready for Spring to come.  My Canadian friends tell me that winter is not over yet.   Now I know why they all go to Hawaii.  I have been to Hawaii ( I actually spent some time at school there but it is not on my top 10 places to go.) BUT.... I think Galveston sounds good about now and I really don't even like Galveston! :)
This is how Grant left for school this morning!  He looks like
 he should be headed up the hill the sled!

Grant ran into a chair a few days ago and cut his eye.  Poor kid. He looks abused.  Sorry for the
blurry picture.  My other kids were wanting to see this picture and it is the only one I have.
I would take another one but Grant is at school...I am sure he is trying to take off all the snow
gear.  And yes, they will send him out for recess to play in this crazy weather.  It can only get
better from here right!?


2 comments:

It Just Fitz said...

I hear you, girlfriend! I hope I don't see another snowflake 'til next November at the earliest!! I think I'd settle for Galveston, too. Let's go!!

Westonhome said...

Stacey we are so sorry about our crazy weather in Calgary but this is how it is! It always has been and always will be - crazy. I hate to tell you but we can get snow even in May during soccer season. There really isn't such thing as spring here. We kind of go from winter/spring days to summer.

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones