Steve had a partners meeting at one of my favorite places. Banff Springs Hotel. I decided to take the kids up to meet him after school on Monday and stay the night and "skip" school on Tuesday. It is such a beautiful place and historic hotel that I wanted them to experience this. Steve was kept pretty busy with meetings but we got around just fine and enjoyed ourselves.
Heading to our room.
The hotel had 2 pools. This one outside was heated. Look at that view!
Camille and Grant clowning around....
A funny side note is that Camille forgot her swimsuit. We bought a disposable one form the spa. Have you ever heard of that?? You should have seen it. It looked like it was made out of that stuff they use to make the surgery gowns that doctors wear. Camille was mortified because it was so ugly. We finally talked her into wearing it with her shirt over it. She would not let me take a picture. She had to empty it each time she got out of the water...:)
A funny side note is that Camille forgot her swimsuit. We bought a disposable one form the spa. Have you ever heard of that?? You should have seen it. It looked like it was made out of that stuff they use to make the surgery gowns that doctors wear. Camille was mortified because it was so ugly. We finally talked her into wearing it with her shirt over it. She would not let me take a picture. She had to empty it each time she got out of the water...:)
The inside lap pool was sooo long. Camille giving Grant swim lessons. I spent a lot of time in the hot tub!
The stone wall that separated the outside pool from the inside pool. This is what I LOVE about this hotel. All of the stone work and wood work. It is just amazing to see all of the beautiful work and wonder how they did all of it!
Grant and Camille standing on the balcony
The main street in Banff. It such a beautiful place. I can tell you that I never did anything like this as a kid. It was fun for me to have some down time with them.



1 comment:
I'm glad you got to go and share a favorite place with Cami & Grant! I love the pools! ;) And I agree...the architecture is beautiful!
Post a Comment