TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Move Over David Beckham!

Grant LOVES soccer and was thrilled when soccer finally started and he could play.  They have a much more casual approach to soccer here (Hockey however is like football in Texas) But he is on a good team with great coaches...My friend Tammy took these pictures and I love the first one. 

Grant in action.


The celebration fist!

This pictures makes me laugh...
I am sure ALL of my kids can relate to this picture...
Dad giving them instruction before they go back in. 
You would think that Steve had played professional ....
soccer, baseball, football...you name it! ;)



Look at that form...


Grant and his buddy Jordan.  I think we will see this
 photo duplicated over the years.
  They are both sports fanatics!


Grant's team.  He was mortified in the beginning that he had girls on his team
 but he has come to terms with it. 
One of them is better than most of the boys...
You go girls!

Thanks for the pictures Tammy!!


1 comment:

Westonhome said...

It's so fun to watch these boys play and yes I am sure we will see that photo duplicated many times over. I love the one of Steve and Grant on the sidelines. Grant was listening so intently to his dad! Love the dirty knees!!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones