TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Dinosaur Capital of the World...Family Day

Canada celebrates a day called Family Day and I think every country should adopt Family Day.  This year Steve was stuck at work and so I took the kids to a place called Drumheller, Alberta to see their Dinosaur Museum.  It is in the middle of nowhere and I was truly not expecting much but was I ever wrong!  The museum was fabulous and first rate.  For a dinosaur lover this is a great place.  They had a collection of all kinds of interesting artifacts.  I think we all enjoyed the day.


This was one of my favorite fossils.
 I would love to put that on my coffee table!


Who does this???! Camille.....

They had this great little play area.
  As you can see even Camille got into the action.


I think we would all agree that it was a great day.  If you have have the chance to go to Drumheller, you better do it!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones