TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, May 28, 2012

A Weekend at "Home"

Steve still has a business in Texas and so every now and then he has to go back for meetings and just to touch base.  Thankfully we have a great office manager that is on top of things.  I love to tag along with him on these trips as I am spoiled by my dear friends at home. 

Lunch at one of my favorite places to eat. 
I love and adore these ladies. 
Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. 
They are life long friends!
 My friend's son Zach got married the weekend I was home and it was a fun celebration.  Steve and I got to see so many at the wedding and the fun dinner.  I wish I had taken more pictures.
My dear friends Krista, Angi and Tracie
at the wedding dinner


Zach and his beautiful bride Kylee

My friend Stacy and her son Axel who is on a mission right now.
They had cutouts of him show up at different times
 all through the evening.

This one was my personal favorite. 
This is "Dancing Axel!" 
Here with Leslie and Nate
The saying..."You can never go home again" is really true.  So much has changed since we have moved from Texas that I am not sure it would feel like home if we moved back today but I will tell you that our friendships continue to deepen.  I love these people.  They are just like family!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones