
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"You will have significant experinces. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experinces." -Gordon B. Hinckley
HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?
4 comments:
hilarious! he still looks a little dubious..
Way to go Bishop! I am a little surprised it has taken this long though!
Blake- I don't text either. Can I have a lesson too?
HAHA! i'm sure he feels like he needs to keep up...I heard about Rick & Dave texting during sacrament to try and get the chair issue taken care of...too bad, the poor little 'message deacon' is of no use anymore!
Post a Comment