TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"RAINER...ISM"

My Mom is hilarious. She is 83 and a bit naive or maybe even a little dingy. Her name is Loraine. My siblings and I have a great time teasing my Mom and we affectionately call her "Rainer". When she does or says something funny I call it a "Rainerism". Here is my first recorded Rainerism. My 16 year old nephew Dillon was in a terrible accident last week and was life flighted to a hospital in Boise Idaho. He had been riding in back of a pick up truck when the driver lost control of the truck and Dillon was thrown from the truck. He hit his head on big rocks and has a skull fracture among other things...So that is NOT the funny part but this is.....I called Mom to get an update on how he was doing. She said well he is still in ISU and so on...I said Rainer what is ISU? Well, isn't it ISU? You mean ICU??She said oh. yes ICU. I said I think ISU is Idaho State University!! I am glad she can make me laugh even in the mist of all of this tragedy.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

keep the rainerism's coming,they are so great! btw, the quotes from grant on the side are too funny. is it just me or does he sound like a blake jr??!

Aunt LaNae said...

You could do an entire blog just of "Rainerisms". They come along almost every day!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones