TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BYU vs TCU Oct. 16, 2008

The anticipation for this game was at it's highest. Our undefeated BYU was going to plow over the cocky TCU....or so we had hoped. Blake and his buddies Jackson and Dylan decided to unveil their "manly" chests to show their support! It was quit a sight...Jackson has more hair on his chest than 5 men put together. Blake on the other hand was just a stick figure. Dylan was in his element. I told Carly that Blake planned on painting a Y on his chest for the game. She said, "Mom, I am not sure a Y will fit on Blake's chest!" HA HA They had a lot of fun but BYU got killed! It was a painful loss! I can't even recall the score.
I on the other hand I had an offer to go see Niel Diamond in concert that evening so I jumped at the chance. He looked fabulous and it was such a blast. I think I made the right decision!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Kaylee said...

That game was a big let down... Tyler doesn't even want to go to the game tomorrow because he's so disappointed in our team. Blake, we saw you on TV!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones