TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, October 27, 2008

My Mother! :)

My Mom's name is Loraine but as many of you already know We affectionately call her "Rainer" She is 84 and funny! When she in-lightens me on a subject I call it a "Rainerism". She still goes to work M -Sat. at her beauty shop called......drum roll..."Lorain's Unique Boutique" Which she named all by herself. Anyway she listens to Rush Limbaugh and CNN all day long and is terrified (as she should be) that Arack Abama (as she pronounces his name) will be our next President and that the world is going to hell in a hand basket. (which again she is probably right about) She wants to talk about politics all of the time...I don't remember her being such a political zealot when we were growing up but maybe it is because of Rush! Anyway tonight she told me that "Arack wants to take land away from the rich and give it to the poor. I said Mom you are listening to the wrong station because that is Robin Hood. She continued to tell me about a friend of ours growing up that was just arrested for selling meth., which is a sad, sad story... but at the end she said."I just have a feeling that he is involved in drugs???Hello?? Mom, I said that is what Meth. is! At the end of the conversation instead of worrying about my Mother I started to worry about myself!! Am I going to turn into my Mother or am I already like her???? Someone?????

4 comments:

texaswilliams said...

And that makes me start to wonder...am I going to turn into my mother who is quickly becoming Rainer Poo??

Melanie said...

well, since YOU have had to teach ME things, I would say you're pretty with it. if you start to say crazy thing we'll just start to call you "rainer jr" and that will be our subtle code for you!

texaswilliams said...

Mel, So gald your'e back!! Miss you. I will keep my ears open for the CODE!
sw

texaswilliams said...

OK that first comment was written by CARLY.........and yes child you will turn into me there is NO escape!
Mom

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones