TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, November 14, 2008

GOOD FRIEDNS, FOOD AND FUN!! Nov. 12, 2008

What a FABULOUS girls night out! Our good friend Dina scored some GREAT tickets to see SARA BRIGHTMAN in concert at the AA Center in Dallas. This was honestly... hands down the best concert I have ever been to. Her voice was out of this world and the staging was nothing I had ever seen. I sat by Beth and we were constantly looking at each other with our mouths open! :) I was moved to tears....maybe I am easily impressed but what a gift she has!! Rebecca, me and Dina. We had dinner at Cold Vines before the concert. Great food but really pathetic service.
Sara looked and MOVED just like a fairy princess. She was elegant and delicate in everything that she did. Check out those shoes!

Angie, Beth and Michelle. Now the ONLY thing lacking at all was the choreography. I of course helped Michelle critique that ( as if I know anything) but I think Michelle may have a job if she wants it!


This was an amazing scene as they were laying down on the ground and this image was reflecting up on a HUGE plexi-glass pane. Did I say that the staging was out of this world? :) If you ever have the chance to go see her...do it! THANKS AGAIN DINA!!



5 comments:

Steve and Jen said...

How fun, sounds like you girls really enjoyed yourself! Never heard of the entertainer, I'll have to check her out! Miss seeing your smiles, although I got to see Carli at the weddings, that was fun! Love JENNY

Melanie said...

sounds AWESOME!! glad you didn't get kicked out for being too wild or anything!!

Xela said...

Sounds like a great time! Love all those women you went with! You guys are great!

Gillian said...

Those are my 3 favorite "f" words! Glad you got to experience them all in one night. And Sara Brightman is oh so amazing--I think I'm inspired to go get her latest c.d.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

seriously, SUCH A FUN NIGHT! Thanks for letting me crash the K1 party! Everyone missed out who didn't come! Sorry about the bruises I left on your legs when the guys came out!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones