We were so blessed this year to have ALL of the kids home for Christmas. Tyler and Kaylee left for Arizona a few days after Christmas but we at least got to enjoy them for awhile. Kaylee has turned out to be a great little cook. We always have TREATS around when Kaylee is in town!!

The
Wii Fit was a big hit and told all of us just how good or bad we have been this year. In my case it told me way more than I ever wanted to know. I said I don't really appreciate the
Wii making me look chunky. Grant said don't worry Mom Dad is chunky too! Thank Heaven for Grant to keep us humble. :)

The Love Sac was also a coveted place to be. Here is Grant and Camille.

In keeping with tradition we always have a family puzzle. This year they tore through this 1000 piece Finding Texas puzzle in one day. It was a puzzle of all of the different ways Texas is written in different cities around the State. It is such a great one I plan to frame it and put it in the game room......I know, I know ONLY in TEXAS would you do something like that!! ;)

Carly and her darling jacket. I must say I did a great job on the jacket. It fit perfectly.

Tyler and Kaylee made quit a haul. We were so happy that they were with us this year at Christmas. We sure miss them. Now their Dog Tex is another story!! :) Well Grant loves him....

Blake got a great looking suit AND a legit (as he calls it) Tiger Woods golf hat and club. Here he is looking just a bit like Tiger himself!

I love those two boys......................Steve and Grant Christmas morning.

Grant (Camille looking on) opening his golf clubs from Blake. Boy they are cute and yes they look very LEGIT!

Blake and Missy (my favorite dog...I CAN have favorite pets)
Merry Christmas..... We had a great day together! December 2008!
1 comment:
ok, you have got to tell me where ya'll got your cute Christmas patchwork pjs bottoms! I love them! Miss you all!
Post a Comment