TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, December 6, 2008

OH TO BE A KID AGAIN!

Our Friends the Wright's hosted a SWEET gingerbread house decorating party. It was so much fun and what a wonderful memory it will be for all of the kids and kids at heart. Grant's house may not have been the prettiest but I am just so glad that it is still standing!!
Steve and Jeff did this most of the night! :)
Launa's house was a work of art!
I am not sure you can get any cuter than this!
Artiest at work.
My Friend..the "other" Stacy and Beckett.
Nate said..."This must be what heaven is like. Candy everywhere and you can eat all you want and what you want and no one gets mad." If that is heaven than I am there! :)
Grant had a great time and by the time we got home, he was on a sugar overload and was so ready for bed! Oh... Maybe we were ready for him to go to bed!!! :)
Thanks Lauren and Nate for a fun memory!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Of all the nights for me to be sick!! so sad we missed it, you got some great pictures though!

Lauren said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! We sure loved it! Nate is too funny! He doesn't just have a sweet tooth, he has sweet teeth! I love that guy! Thanks for coming!

Grant is so cute! I love that little guy too! :)

Gillian said...

So much fun! I love Grant's happy little face. I'm sad we missed it.
I have a few fabulous "momentos" from my trip for you---can't wait to show you!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

This WAS such a great night! Even the chaos that ensued once all the kids were done with their houses!!

Xela said...

Such a fun night, but anytime we all get together it is wonderful! Looking forward to tonight! :)

Shelly Kenison said...

what a fun party idea. I am going to have to remember it for next year! sugar, friends & fun, does it get any better?

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones