Here ALL of my darling kids are in their traditional new Christmas PJ's. This year all of the boys matched (they loved that) and all of the girls matched..even Mom and Dad.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Eve 2008
We had plans to have a few friends over on Christmas Eve for soups and breads. We were all ready when the lights went out at about 4:30. People were to arrive at 5:30. I didn't worry too much until 15 minutes later when the power was STILL NOT ON!! We finally called the power CO. who said they knew there was a problem but did not know what the problem was yet! I had company( 20 or so) coming over in 45 minutes and I had NO lights!! Side note.... I have spent the last 6 months getting ready for an emergency and I learned in a few minutes that although I have plenty of food, I can not function with no power. I will be re-thinking my plan!! :) A few stressful minutes and running to get lanterns and.... the light came back on at about 5:45. The night was saved and we had a great night of food, friends, games, stories and crafts.
Here ALL of my darling kids are in their traditional new Christmas PJ's. This year all of the boys matched (they loved that) and all of the girls matched..even Mom and Dad.
Here ALL of my darling kids are in their traditional new Christmas PJ's. This year all of the boys matched (they loved that) and all of the girls matched..even Mom and Dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
i love your cute awesome family!! cute jammies:)
Post a Comment