TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ICE DAY!

Who doesn't love an ice day? School was canceled today because of bad weather. You should have the heard the cheer in my house last night when the kids learned that school had been cancelled. We all stayed up late last night just like it was a holiday! It was raining ICE! Blake's friend Colton came over last night for a couple of hours and when he went to leave his car doors were frozen shut. Give it a day or two and we will be back in the 70' or 80's and I am not joking! ;)
Blake and Grant had fun doing donuts in the ice.
Blake had a few close calls!

Who doesn't love a day that includes hot chocolate?
I am thankful for ice days, hot chocolate and the noise of the kids being home! What a great day it has been.


7 comments:

Lauren said...

I love your pictures! They are so great! What a fun ice day it has been! Julia has loved being home and we've loved having her with us. She refused to change from her pj's today! Who can blame her?

I love the pic of your kids with the hot cocoa! So cute!

By the way, I'm impressed! You are so on top of it!

gretchen said...

yipee. I got your comment on my blog. I am so excited you found me and we can get in touch again. Janice is going to be so excited!!!!!!!
Carly is our friend on facebook. I have had so much fun looking at all her BYU pictures. Time flies so fast.
Your little grant is precious!
Can't wait to read up on all of you!Thanks for finding us! Think of you all often. sending Tennessee love your way!!!!

Melanie said...

I fell on the ice! Grrr...but your family looks all cozy and warm. great pictures! I LOVE that quote from Grant about how the Wii says you're old. too funny!! we need to get together...for "visiting teaching."

Melanie said...

P.S. how is the blog book coming along?

Beth Ann said...

yes, these days are my favorite! Staying inside under a blanket with your favorite book, while your son is whisked away to the "FUN HOUSE with a wii, bakugan, and even a backyard MoM!" He had a blast and was so wiped out when he got home! Thanks!

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I really miss those days - we used to have them every other day in the winter in WV! Why is Blake wearing shorts in the cold, icy whether? I bet it was already on it's way back to the 70s by the afternoon!

It Just Fitz said...

The people in Utah and Idaho are laughing at us here in Texas! But we'll take a surprise day to spend with our kids any time! Your kids are SO photogenic! SWEET!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones