TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve 12/2008

The kids all had great plans for an eventful night. I must say that as a Mother this night ALWAYS puts me a little on edge! Carly was headed to the young single adult dance and then to her Friend Cory's house for an after party. Thanks to Camille,Carly had a dress to wear. She definitely sparkled...just look at the picture.HA

Blake........well what can I even say? A picture is worth a thousand words. Blake was all decked out to go to the youth dance at church. He wore his shirt his Dad brought him form Africa and his emergency preparedness whistle that he sported in his mouth for the stroke of midnight!

Camille was also headed to the youth dance and was a bit more "normal" than Blake. Check out her darling new sweater. She and Blake even danced together doing all of the dips and turns that Blake wanted to do. Finally at about 2:30 they were all home and I could finally go to bed without worrying. I was so grateful they were all home safe and sound.

1 comment:

Steve and Jen said...

looks like you've had some great holiday memories! Your family is so darling! Love the garbage sacks in the front yard! HOLY COW! Well Happy New Year!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones