She played "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. I know I am her Mom and bias but she did a WONDERFUL job!!!! I have been so proud of her. She has really enjoyed taking lessons and playing. I really do not have to bug her to practice. She has just been self motivated. I hope that does not change. It so nice to have music fill the house. THANKS CAMILLE!Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Camille's First Piano Recital
Camille has been taking piano lessons from my darling friend Beth Ann from only six months. Last night was her first piano recital held at my good friend Dina's beautiful house. Camille LOVED playing on her piano.
She played "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. I know I am her Mom and bias but she did a WONDERFUL job!!!! I have been so proud of her. She has really enjoyed taking lessons and playing. I really do not have to bug her to practice. She has just been self motivated. I hope that does not change. It so nice to have music fill the house. THANKS CAMILLE!
She played "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat. I know I am her Mom and bias but she did a WONDERFUL job!!!! I have been so proud of her. She has really enjoyed taking lessons and playing. I really do not have to bug her to practice. She has just been self motivated. I hope that does not change. It so nice to have music fill the house. THANKS CAMILLE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
No bias-ness involved here, she did a FANTASTIC job! I absolutely love having Cami as a student/babysitter/housekeeper! I was so proud of her last night, she got up there like it was nothing, she is such a pro!
[note to self]
day of recital, take more than ten minutes to get ready....AGGGHHH...
Everyone looks so happy, as I imagine a class full of Beth's students would look! And look at Miss Cami's no braces! Beautiful girl!! I think I'm gonna ask Beth for piano lessons just to join the fun at the recitals!
Post a Comment