TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

GO RED RAIDERS!

Grant had his first baseball game! (Coach Pitch) It is so much fun watching him learn a new sport and love it. I still flash back to when the other kids were small. Yes, I am going through all of this again. He really is a spitting image of Tyler at this age.

This is a weird picture but some how it reminds me of those special affects they do now days. Only I didn't mean to! Ha
Grant running home! look at that form! :)
Grant on first base.
Brothers....Blake has been such a great help getting Grant to practices and games. He loves to be a part of it and it has been such a big help to me. What will I ever do when he leaves??!!
After the game.

1 comment:

Joel and Carly Goodman said...

aw grant looks so cute in his lil baseball gear.
-carly

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones