TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Friday, August 7, 2009

Blake sells his business.....8-2009

Blake has built a pretty nice lawn care business over the past few years. He had several lawns and was always doing odd jobs for people. It kept him really busy and he has quite the business mind. He had employee's and everything. If he needed new lawn equipment he would go out and purchase it. It didn't matter the cost he just took care of it. Most important he took care of us! He was always on top of our yard work at home and the office. It was so nice to have our personal gardener. Blake is heading off to school in Utah this month so he had to sell the business. He worked and negotiated it all by himself.

Blake and all of his" treasured" lawn equipment and trailer. Here he is taking his Blake Lawn Care signs off the trailer. (We now have the signs hanging up in his room...oh joy)
The hand shake. (Blake sold to Jeff, a friend he met while working at Sky Creek Ranch Golf Course)
There goes a bunch of memories. I don't even own an lawn mower anymore. I hope I like my new yard guy!

As he drove away...Blake said. "I feel like I should cry!" Then he headed straight to the bank!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones