TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Kids....

It has been fun having all of the kids home from collage this week. (except Kaylee who we have missed) Tyler has been home interviewing with Medical Schools. He graduates in April and we are all hoping he and Kaylee will end up at a school in Texas!! It been a week of fun family time together. We had a Texas thunder storm and the kids took advantage jumping on the trampoline in the rain.....along with rain there was lighting....they didn't jump for too long because they took pity on me. I almost had a heart attack because I was so nervous they would get hit by lighting....
Do you love the special effects of the camera? I actually could not get a clear shot.
At the rodeo in downtown Ft. Worth. Blake and Grant.
Carly brought her "friend" Joel Goodman home for the week. Joel is from Tristan California. It was a pleasure to have him visit with us.

Camille and Grant....Tyler must be taking the picture...
Grant and Carly heading to the Rodeo.
I am so grateful to have good kids that all get along and are so good to each other. I am so glad I have each one of them!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones