TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Count Down to Carly and Joel's Wedding

We are on the final countdown to Carly and Joel's wedding. Only 18 days left! We are thrilled with Carly's choice and look forward to having Joel become a part of our family. We have been blessed to have Kaylee Join our family and now Joel is a huge bonus. Tyler and Carly have chosen wisely....let's just hope the rest can be as picky! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of Carly and Joel. The fun tidbit is that our photographer is a girl that I taught when she was in YW in our Desoto ward. She is now grown with a family of her own but it has sure been fun to reconnect with her. She is a darling girl and has turned out well....she must have had a really good teacher as a young woman. :)
This is the picture that made it all the way to the announcement.

This is a really trendy picture. I like it.



It is surreal to me that Carly is old enough to marry. I love/hate my kids getting older. I love them making lives for themselves and seeing them succeed....but I hate them leaving home. I guess they know where to find me.....or at least I KNOW where to find them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so excited for her!! she looks absoultely beautiful!

Xela said...

That makes me cry! She is so beautiful and they are going to be so happy! You are an amazing mom! Love ya! BTW is was so fun to see you at church today I miss you!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones