TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blake goes through the Temple 4-24-2010

The next day we were able to go to the MT. Timpanogos Temple with Blake to get his endowments out in preparation for his Mission to Johannesburg South Africa. This is always an emotional day for me and such a highlight as a parent. Carly had just gone through this very Temple in December. What a blessing to have two kids go through in such a short time. All of us outside after the Temple session.
I look at this picture ( with tears streaming down my face) and cannot believe that my babies are to this point in life. I can remember so vividly them running in and out of our home in Desoto, Texas when they were all so small. Tyler with his soccer gear or gathering kids to play street hockey. Carly in her swimsuit with the neighbor girls or standing at my door trying to scare me with the latest grass snake they found. Blake jumping on the trampoline free bird or working in the yard. (yes, even back then Blake liked yard work) It was a wonderful weekend of reflection for me. I am so grateful for GREAT kids!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I have to admit ... I got a little teary myself! I remember sitting in the temple with Nat and thinking how everything over the past years was so worth it ... just to be here at this moment. Life is amazing and kids are the frosting on top!

texaswilliams said...

You are right Heidi. You will be doubly blessed because you have not only been a great Mom but great sister as well! It is all so worth it!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones