TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, February 14, 2011

Sakting at Bowness Park

We invited Grant's friend Jordan over to play on Saturday.  It was a beautiful day outside so I decided to take the boys ice skating.  I have to tell you my perspective of what a "nice day" is has changed!  In Texas I would think that 40 F was pretty cold but here in Calgary it is a "nice day"!  Anyway I took the boys and drug Camille with me.   I know that we all had a good laugh and it was a fun day!

Jordan and Grant


Jordan was so funny because he skates fast and then just falls. He got back up like it was  nothing
and then it would start all over again.  Camille caught this action shot of one of his famous falls.....



This is one of may favorite pictures.  Camille is taking a Media Arts class and is really talented in it. 
 She brought her camera along that afternoon.  I got this picture if her taking a picture. 

Tired boys and a GREAT  DAY!!


2 comments:

Westonhome said...

These boys crack me up! Great pics Camille! Thanks for taking Jordan skating with you Stacey!

Tyler said...

Grant playing hockey? I can't believe it!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones