TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Youngs FINALLY visit us in Canada! 9-2011

I am so thankful for good friends!  James and Jill Young are here this week and what a treat it has been. Jill manages Steve's office back home and we thought it would be great to have them here to discuss business.  Of course we had to fit some fun into the weekend.  I got so many great pictures that I couldn't cut very many of them.... 
The Youngs in front of the falls at Johnson Canyon. 


I take a picture of this rock every time I make this hike.  It is such a cool sight! 

Steve and James on the hike up the canyon.

Grant and Jill are KING of the Hill!  Jill was so sweet to Grant
and he just loves her....

After the hike we had breakfast at this great little place.  We stayed the night at the
darling cabins near Johnson Canyon.  Grant wore his roller blades
in the car and forgot his shoes!!   Honestly, how dose that happen??
 We had to make a quick trip to Banff for new shoes and dinner. 
It was a great time and a great way to get a new pair of shoes! 


I love this cool tree...I wonder how it got this way?

Grant had never seen a pay phone before...they still exist?? 

The sight outside of our little cabins.

James and Jill at Castle Rock.


This is one of my favorite places on earth.  Mystia Canyon. 
However every time I come here I have nightmares about someone falling!!!


I love this picture of James and Jill
 

This place is so majestic and always reminds me how great God really is.
 I am sure this is one of his favorite places on earth as well....:)

This is one of the pictures that cause me not to sleep well at night.
 James will have to be tethered next time he comes here with us!!

Goof balls....Aren't they darling!

Hang on James!!!

Amazing!

Grant loves exploring.

Jill styling her hiking socks!


The hike up behind Lake Louise.  Breathtaking! 


The boys went canoeing on Lake Louise while the girls stayed and chatted!
 Steve and Jill have a new business plan and we all had a great time.  It was so much fun having them here and showing them some of the places we love.  It always makes me a little sad to see visitors go.... Who is coming next??

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones