TEXAS WILLIAMS FAMILY...LIVING IN THE TEXAS OF CANADA!

HOWDY YA'LL!! EH?


Monday, June 18, 2012

Stay Classy


Elder Williams and Robinson from Saint George, Utah

Dear Family


1. That is sweet that Tyler and Kaylee surprised Mom! Does that mean that they will not be there when I get home? When do you go home and what are the plans while you are in Texas?

2. I have arranged to take Elder Alder Golfing today since he enjoys golfing. This will be the second 18 holes of my life. Our tee time is in 30 minutes so I literally have to go in a couple minutes. Elder Alder is SO sweet! He called me this morning speaking Africans and telling me how he will have to make our call-in short because he has a tee time scheduled for 12. He is so excited. We invited President as well, but he is busy today so he will have to take a rain check on that one.

3. Happy Fathers day dad! Everyone at church was asking us how our fathers day phone calls were....ha

4. Mom, I would say just to buy a ticket to Texas whenever you think is best. Then if Dad wants me to buy a car, I would probably do that in Texas and just drive the car up to Mormonville (ha ha my comp is from Utah so all the members have brought all the Utah jokes back to mind...they are said to Utahans).

5. I am glad you got your letter from President. I wonder what kind of things he said, maybe some of it had inside jokes involved? Elder Alder and I are still going to arrange some pop and chicken for Sister Omer to eat before we go home. It is the staple diet of  like 90% of our missionaries because it is cheaper than rice! But she has not had it yet and is not really planning on having it either....so we are planning on it for her.

6. Elder Hare and I took my favorite member of our zone to the dentist this week and it was one of the highlights of my week. He was singing "Going to the dentist and I'm, gonna get slaughtered" To the tune of "Going to the chapel and I'm gonna get married" He is the man. I have 3 exchanges planned for this week, so that is going to be...interesting.

7. Oh I was expecting some kind of details on my talk and or fireside this week, but nothing came. The talk should be no worries, but I have not so much as attended a fireside in the last 2 years, so I need a little heads up on what my topic is so I can prepare, and how long are firesides?

8. This week was sweet in terms of church attendance. We had 3 part member families that we have been working with attend church this week. We also had 4 less actives come that we have been working with. One of them we saw just for the first time this week. He is a 50 year old man who is divorced and lives alone and he said he was having one of those days where he just got on his knees and prayed that something would happen to make this a good day for a change and right when he said amen his phone rang, he picked it up and heard "Hello, My name is Elder Williams, we are the missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and we were wondering if you would be available for us to come see you today." That made him pretty excited.

9. I am planning on spending around 1,400 on a Diamond. Is that too much? It should get me something around a .7K, SI3, H, Pretty sweet diamond. Thoughts?

10. Sister Moss apparently was serious about getting her grand daughter in touch with me. I saw the Mosses this week and she said she passed on my details... ha ha that's a dot dot dot situation...

11. Eish well I got to go! I am going to be late for tee off which will not be acceptable by Elder Alder! Elder Hare and I are taking them to the Temple Presidents house tonight as well...
Love you all
Stay Classy
Elder Blake Williams

PS: WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!!  WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!  somebody PLEASE tell me how I got left out of the loop on this one!  Since when has Lincoln even been dating anyone!?  Now he is getting married!!??  Tell him that I am not too impressed that I have yet to receive a wedding invite!  What else is going on in the world that I do not know about!?  Is Cami also getting married next month?  What else don't I know??!!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones